6.30.2009

Book helps children learn their personality types; get along better with others

Hi! I'm Meredith Grace. Today was my first day of 3rd grade. Boy, did I learn a lot of interesting things about myself and my friends. Miss Moon, my teacher, told us all about the word personality. She taught us that no one personality is right, wrong, good, or bad. We are all different, and that's OK. I am so happy knowing I can just be me!

So begins a valuable new resource which provides powerful insight and knowledge into your child's personality type. As you and your child read
Being Me, Being Free together, you will discover that every child (and adult!) has a one-of-a-kind, God-given personality. By using the personality assessment and other activities included in the back of the book, you can begin to create environments in which your child can grow and strengthen his or her natural talents and abilities. This book by Marilyn Mansfield is perfect for both classroom and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment